At Proseptic, our customers always come first. Whether it’s the installation of a new sewage treatment plant or a routine survey and maintenance visit, we want to make sure our customers are happy. The same goes for our operations during the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, we thought we’d run through how we’re operating through the new lockdown and the extra Covid safety precautions we are taking.
Are you still operating during lockdown?
Yes! As a drainage and water treatment company our services are classed as essential, therefore, we are allowed to keep working during lockdown. We hope that this provides reassurance to our customers that we will still be able to help them with any planned and scheduled work already booked and with servicing. We can also help in a drainage emergency or with other sewage treatment issues.
You can find out more about about this on the Gov.uk website.
What safety measures are you putting in place?
Given the nature of our jobs, we always abide by the strictest safety and hygiene rules. However, due to Covid-19 we have put in place some further measures to keep our customers and staff safe, some of which you can see below.
- Our engineers will keep a 2 metre distance from our customers at all times.
- We are minimising physical contact and maintaining a 2 metre distance where possible between engineers when conducting sewage treatment jobs.
- We have extra handwashing facilities and sanitisers in our head office.
- Our engineers all carry masks, gloves and sanitiser with them when they are out on jobs.
- We also ask all our customers to inform us if they are self isolating or have tested positive for Covid-19.
All of our drainage services are largely conducted outside, therefore we often have minimal to no face to face contact with out customers. This means our engineers can conduct site inspections and the majority of sewage treatment services safely and in isolation.
All of these measures are taken to reassure our customers and keep both our team and customers safe. If you still have any concerns about us visiting your property, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you and stay safe!