To apply for the below position, or for any future positions, please send your CV and cover letter to us using the form opposite.
Proseptic ltd – We’re an expanding drainage solutions company based in Romsey (covering the south of England).
We are actively looking for experienced Site Managers / Machine Operators to join an ever growing team of septic tank and treatment plant installers. Must have previous experience in drainage installations including pipework, manholes, soakaways, specifically in deep dig tank installations, shuttering and sheet piling and all associated reinstatement. CSCS cards and current machine operators tickets will be required for groundwork labour on mainly domestic installations. If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please get in touch.
Training and PPE will be provided.
Great role for someone with drainage & servicing experience. Must have a strong mechanical and electrical background who enjoys the challenges of a busy dynamic growing business.
Proseptic are looking for British Water Association qualified Service Engineer who will join an exciting and dynamic team, within a fast paced, growing, and forward-thinking organisation. Working within the Servicing and Maintenance department, you will be responsible for delivering a customer focused and comprehensive service. You will be a part of a team and will be representing Proseptic with our customers in the servicing and maintenance side of the business in a customer facing role. There is a considerable amount of travel involved and often in rural areas on callouts or regular servicing contracts for the mechanical assets and systems within the business.
Required Skills & Experience
• British Water Association Qualification
• 3-5 years’ experience with installations of Septic Tanks and Sewage Treatment Plants
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Electrical and Mechanical background and experience
• Confident in using IT office tools, in particular Microsoft and a CRM tools
• Provide comprehensive service reports
• A team player
• A great communicator
• Able to organise your workload and prioritise tasks
• Excellent telephone manner and “can-do” attitude
• Highly organised
• Thorough with attention to detail
• Good sense of humour and the patience of a saint
• Salary Negotiable
• Company Vehicle
• Fuel Card
• 20 Days holiday + bank holidays
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
There is a call out element to this job so these hours are flexible however where possible we stick as much as possible to regular hours.
We are looking for experienced labourers / groundworkers to join an ever-growing team of septic tank and treatment plant installers. You will work alongside and be fully supported by a Site Manager, generally working as a 2-man team on domestic sites. There will also be opportunities to work in our Small Works team, completing repairs and working alongside our Jetting, Lining and Services engineers.
• Previous experience in groundworks, to include trenching and laying pipework
• Experience using hand tools
• CSCS cards and in-date machine operators’ tickets would be an advantage
• Full, clean UK Driving License
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn
• Good Communication skills
• Be prepared to travel / overnight stays when required (approx. 1 in 6 weeks)
• Preparing an installation site and keeping it clean and tidy
• Unloading and moving materials
• Excavating trenches
• Installing pipework
• Assisting Site Manager with all aspects of works
• Full training, uniform and PPE provided
• 2-week shutdown at Christmas
• Bonus scheme
• Company incentives
• Quarterly staff socials and teambuilding
• Optional weekend work
• No Bank Holiday working
Dependent on Experience
A trial period will be offered initially.
We are a close-knit team and a lively and friendly bunch who are looking forward to finding the next team member to join us.
If you are interested or know anyone who might be suited to this role, please get in touch. We are happy to accommodate both Contractor and PAYE candidates.