Septic Surveys for Insurance Claims
Many homeowners are unaware that their house insurance can cover repairs and replacements when faults occur in septic tanks, pipes and sewage treatment systems. Insurance coverage can be a true relief if issues do occur unexpectedly. However, is important to have solid clarification that the sewage treatment system is in full working order before taking out household insurance, to protect yourself during any future claims.
Call us for a no obligation quote today
Septic Tank Insurance Surveys FAQs
How will I know if I am covered?
Whilst most household insurance policies do not explicitly state that repairs and replacements for sewage treatment systems are covered, if your policy does not state explicitly exclude underground sewage treatment plants and systems, it usually means that the homeowner can claim for septic tank, sewage treatment system and piping replacements and repairs. In order to arm yourself against future claims being rejected, it is advisable to have a survey carried out before taking out household insurance, as this can be used as evidence in potential repair and replacement insurance claims.
How Can Proseptic Help?
We offer a comprehensive sewage treatment system, septic tank and piping investigation service to ensure that your system is in full working condition and to support any potential claims in the future, including:
• Full survey of all sewage treatment system components
• CCTV imaging survey of piping
• Blockage removal to ensure free camera passage
• A sewage treatment report confirming the condition of the system.
We also work closely with UKDP to provide liaison services, unbiased advice and to help you to navigate the landscape of household insurance companies.
Benefits of Proseptic
No obligation septic tank insurance surveys advice
- If you are have any questions about septic tank insurance surveys, please get in touch. Our friendly, expert team are always happy to share our expertise to help you make the right decisions.
Fitted by expert engineers
- Septic tank surveys, inspections, installations and on-going maintenance are carried out by our team of highly experienced engineers. We pride ourselves on our customer service which is why most of our work actually comes from client referrals.
What you can expect from Proseptic
- Our customers are more than a sales opportunity. We want your sewage treatment system to work for you. Therefore, we deliver all septic tank insurance surveys and any system installations with longevity, quality and efficiency with minimal hassle.
- We endeavour to explain all sewage treatment options to you. Therefore you can feel confident and make an informed decision, armed with all the information available.